Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Home ________ Home?!

650 North Kentucky Avenue
Madisonville, KY 42431

My new address for a short while longer (October 17th)
It's already been three weeks. Sorry it's taken so long but welcome to humble abode!

Clint in the front of "the surgery house"


In the bend of the stairs there....the mini condo for the family of skunks


wall to wall windows on this end of the house



Mona's first day in Madisonville was her birthday so I decorated the kitchen for her
(Sam, ya diggin' those cabinets?)


Our lovely kitchen...all these decorations are still up

Is that a new microwave? Why, yes. Yes it is, because when they put these appliances in microwaves weren't invented yet!!
The hallway back to my bedroom, littered with those lovely "Spider, Mice, and Scorpian" Traps.
My private bathroom, that tile lookin' familiar?
My bedroom. Luckily, since i got me one of those husbands i got a two bedder and we pushed'em together lol. Very Brady Bunch no??

Clint studying feverishly already.


Boy bathroom downstairs.

Clints room

You can see in here but we couldnt the first time we went in the basement. It was all tapped up like a murder scene. Very creepy.

Our grove of trees where the skunks play

family room with the awesome decor and nasty carpet

You like that wall to wall to wall to wall to wall wood paneling

Another awesome bathroom

Spare bedroom that now contains a punching bag.

Our random creepy barn
....and there you have it. stimulating right? I know you all are so jealous, you wish you could live here! :D
e

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where can i score me some of that tile?

-julia

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin..loved seeing your second home or should I say third home. lets not forget your mommy's house..the kitchen colors remind me of the colors in our kitchens in KY when your mom was a little girl..so much fun...hated the green..okay, enjoy all the fabulous decor...yes, the barn is creepy...Jeepers Creepers can be in there...just kidding..love ya..thanks for all the pic..Grandma EV

Anonymous said...

Erin I think you are the luckiest person alive! Seriously, enjoy it while you can because in a few weeks you'll have to say goodbye and come back home! I know you'll most likely cry, maybe take a return visit?! haha
Hang in there! Love you!!
T

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails