Friday, February 27, 2009

back to the cold....

take me back to the BEACH!!
We were probably the whitest people on the beach, borderline translucent :)
I think we fixed that problem though. Matthew is uh...a little medium rare,
and as for myself well...my back is a little red but other than that
still reflecting sunlight like always. Other than tanning, i spent the days laying in the sand, listening to my new mini ipod (birthday money well spent!) and occassionally studying.
It was a much needed break, i just wish i had a few more days.
Even though I love snow, i must say waking up to this every morning
is a wonderful way to start the day....

it's a shame, we left a perfectly good sunny & 81* florida day and drove all night to get back to a stormy/rainy/poopy kentucky day. We are beyond tired, but I guess that's the price you pay for a littly vaca. It's always good to be home, and in your nice, cold, comfy bed.


Holmes Beach, Anna Marie Island 2/27/09





-night y'all

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails