Tuesday, September 8, 2009

love ♥ lights

This was by far one of the BEST sessions I've had!
t&j thank you both sooo much for being patient with me. You guys were great sports and you know how to have a heck of a good time too, even if people are giving us wierd looks in the parking lots of various fast food places! haha! i hope you guys love these as much as i do!


For those of you unsure of the nature of these pictures, this was a "love lights" session. All the images were taken at night. I got this idea from another photographer whose blog I read...Jodified. She's a St.Louis native and her pictures are amazing. She suggested her readers give the love lights a try and viola'! Here we are. I can't wait to do another one of these sessions, so if anyone is interested just let me know!




i'm in love with how their love
shines through in these images :)

































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these look awesome Erin.. you did sooo good! Sorry if we were a handful hahahaha
Can't wait to see more!!!
Love you
T

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails