Tuesday, May 4, 2010

newborn M


c- thank you soooo much for being patient with me! 
i think these turned out so precious, i hope you all love them! 


.

love. love. lil' baby lips, and curled up hands
.

 this is probably my favorite of the day
.

.

.

 .

.


.
tiny toes poking through blankies.....eeep! too cute :)
.

lil' miss M didn't want to miss a minute of what was going on, so alert!
.


.


.

i {heart} daddy pictures!
i think it's time the mamas got in on the action!
.

oh sleepy girl...




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Erin, it's Jessica, you and Hope did some maternity pictures for me :). These are unbelievable!! I absolutely love them all, so adorable!! Sleepy girl at the bottom is probably my fave, can't beat those big yawns and stretches =)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails