Sunday, August 31, 2008

short&sweet = easy for me!

Thanks for the tag Sara :)

The ABCs Meme:

A- Attached or Single? attached emotionally, mentally, and financially ( love u!)

B- Best Friend: the hubby, and in an extremely close second my seester

C- Cake or Pie: Birthday cake PLEEEEZZEE

D- Drink of Choice: Diet coke, Diet Mt. dew, Diet Dr. Pepper, an indulgence of Mr. Pibb every now and then.

E- Essential Item: my cell phone-seriously we all feel naked without it

F- Favorite Color: Green-my all time fave but i also heart...teal, black, red, purple, yellow, hot pink, blue, brown...bold colors!

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears--do you know who my mamaw is???

H- Hometown: Verona/Walton/Florence...wherever my friends and family are

I- Indulgence: shopping, blogging, taking pictures, crocheting, sewing, crafting, jewelry making, sleeping, anything other than studying really.

J- January or February: I LOVE them both but by default I have to say February because it has so many wonderful birthdays (hint* hint*) despite the draw back of Valentine's Day.

K- Kids: always make me smile :)

L- Life, for me, is incomplete without: My homie Jesus, My loved ones.....and cheese.

M- Marriage Date: 6.17.06~can you believe its been over 2 years already?!

N- Number of Siblings: 1 baby seester who used to be the bane of my existence but now is one of my bff's.

O- Oranges or Apples? I as well would be quite content without either. Fruits and veggies are strictly against my religion.

P- Phobia/Fears: losing my family, drowning, someone breaking into my house, being carjacked on my way to work at 3am, being sprayed by a skunk, scary movies, falling down stairs, babies falling down stairs, dark basements, empty houses, being the last one to head up the stairs at night--i'm never the one that turns the lights off, hitchhikers, vegetables, BIRDS, bodies of water that I can not see in, fish in my bathing suit, waverunners, being hit by someone running a red light.....

Q- Favorite Quote: "I can't help it that everyone else's parents dont love them!"-mama C

R- Reasons to smile: I dont smile. Have you met my father? JK! I like to laugh, laughing is my favorite. Movies make me smile, and babies, matthew, sweets, skittles, fireworks, shoes on clearance.....

S- Season: Football Season. I realize its not a typical "season" but it incompases the time of year that I enjoy the most fall/winter but not when it can't decide if its winter or spring. I love the feeling of a football game--jeans, grillin', long sleeve Ts and jerseys, and needing a jacket by the end of the game or a hot chocolate.

T- Tag Ten: I dont have ten to Tag so if you've read this then pick a letter and leave a comment with a little about yourself. *Mamaw you however have been tagged because its time for you to put up a blog post you slacker you!*

U- Unknown fact about me: **I'm going to Medical School to become a DOCTOR, not a nurse. Matthew wanted me to clear that up for people. Honestly, that is a question I get a lot.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Because i love bacon, geotta, and a little ham I'm an oppressor? well just call me mussalini!

W- Worst Habit: By far picking at my fingers until they bleed, i'm really trying to stop because that alcohol scrub in hospitals buurrrrrnnnnsss!!

X- X-rays or Ultrasounds? What kind of question is this? I guess i'd have to say doing ultrasounds on people to find their babies :)

Y- Your Favorite Foods: I'm gonna have to say cheese. Pizza. Chicken nuggets. Ranch dressing. French fries. The somewhat stale marshmellows in lucky charms, All that is bad for you--those are my favorites.

Z- Zodiac: Aquarius...right on the border

AbC YoUrSelF! :) e

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you baby. I wondered why you were asking me questions the other day. Now I know.

Anonymous said...

"M" is for how much I miss my daughter! You are so stinkin' funny. I miss the way you used to make me laugh everyday! Now I have to wait and wait for a blog update to get some of your wit!
Love, Mom

Ms.Pat said...

Erin I love the fact your finally blogged again. Some crazy town. Looks like you answered your teeth falling out question on the phobia line. Did you get my e-mail.lol mamaw

Ms.Pat said...

grampa said:I'm glad you cleared up you are studying to be a doctor not a writer, Is vitamin E
bad for a stroke victim?
grampa

-erin m said...

Im not sure but I'll find out~e

Anonymous said...

Bane of your existence?! haha you know you love me!
I miss you and your funnys =)
<3, T

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails