Thursday, August 7, 2008

Update yo!

Update: I've been busy so not many post lately, and i'm on a little bit of a blog strike. What is up people??? I mean I'm given you quality reading here. I delivered a freakin' baby! What more do you want?? Can a girl get some comments? No pity comments please ;) but in the future, feedback is wonderful. Just sayin'.

Quick: If you've been following twitter over there on the side, the patient in DIC the other night, thanks to some amazing doctors....doing much better and in stable condition. Thank God for truly talented physicians and the opportunity i have to learn from them.

Note: Names and places of any information that I post have been changed to protect the innocent. Babies that I get to see and share with you, have a new name in my mind so no identifying info for you, sorry :) *don't want to be thrown in hi-ppahh jail.

Currently: Staying up late to keep from jackin' up my sleep schedule as I am working nights on labor&delivery this week and tonight is my night off.

Found: This is truly incredible. I can't even explain so just watch....






i never would have thought someone could sing this song as well as whitney....i will always love you.


***For anyone who has stopped by or who has kept up with tom & alison and their fight against alison's cancer, please keep both of them in your prayers. Alison passed away this tuesday 8.5.08 at 7pm. you can click on either of their names to visit their blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how good that little girl is. Love you baby.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails