Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Got it done.

I wanted to give myself a pat on the back because I've been super busy and have been slacking on lots of things and today, today i got things done.

1. I Spent the day on my new service on Internal Medicine: GI
2. Completed my Pediatrics online course evaluation
3. Finished all my Christmas Thank You cards, and addressed them.
4. Paid my bills online
5. Finally changed my password for my work email before that stupid program locked me out
6. Called to get my hospital computer password reset
7. Finished book 2 of the Twilight series....seriously should have finished this for myself days ago
8. Called to check on all my kiddos that I follow in the Walking Works Program
9. Studied a little....I know, Day 2 what is going on??!!
10. Had dinner out with my Hubby....mmmm Olive Garden! *Stuffed*
11. Shower with leg shaving....hey sometimes there isn't time for that.
12. Started book 3 of the Twilight Series
13. Blogged a lil'

I'd say that's pretty impressive.
Go me.
Hope everyone's week is off to a good start.
e

2 comments:

sara said...

And there was no talk of seriously scray medical stuff in this post....so I may start stopping by again!
Productive days feel good, don't they? I know because I had one a couple years ago.

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin, finally got to go on your blog again...grandma is always busy with work and stuff...loved the pictures of Tara and her lovey dovey....you are a good photographer, ofcourse, you had the perfect couple to snap..thank you for the card and glad you enjoyed the gas card..you know me...trying to get the easy way out and thought that would come in handy for you..besides, you are hard to buy for...love reading your blog..keep up the good work at the hospital...I am sure its tough..take care, love ya...regards to your better half, Matt...love ya... grandma Ev..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails