Tuesday, April 7, 2009

oops i forgot!


So a few weeks ago i meant to tell you guys....I had my dream again!
That's right another dream about my teeth :D ChEeeSse!


BUT! This time it was a little different from the previous X number of times. This time in my dream my teeth werent falling out in pieces and I wasnt trying to catch them either. This time the teeth coming out were my molars, not my little teeth AND I was pulling them out, they were loose and they didnt crumble, i was grabin' hold and pulling them suckers out.


I'm not sure how to interpret this new "version" of my dream so you all will have to give me your opinions. I was actually really excited when I woke up from this dream, not sure why. I do remember that I wanted to try really hard to remember it so I could tell yall. Hmmm....well i remembered the gist of it.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Update: I've started my psychiatry rotation. I can't say its a field i have much interest in but it should be entertaining if nothing else. I'm in EPS-emergency physch services so i'll be thrown in to work almost immediately. Trial by fire eh?


Just got back from my second trip to florida. Went to Orlando with a group of school friends. It was an impromptu trip and it turned out great! Tried to get tan, but apparently i'm still pretty pastey according to some of the fam.


The newest season of Deadliest Catch has started so that's what were watching right now! Matthew really likes this show (i do too!) so bring on the crab fishin!


Later peeps :)

4 comments:

Ms.Pat said...

Erin, I think this means you are now in control and instead of the little things you are taking on the big ones. You go girl Mamaw

Anonymous said...

Erin,
I agree with Mamaw. I think you are not feeling completely grounded, but definitely more in control of things....or maybe, your wisdom teeth are coming in and your gums are sore. lol.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Erin,
What is Clint wearing in this picture?
Mom

Erin said...

Hahaha! We just finished at the pool, he's wearing scrub pants and his backpack :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails