Monday, September 6, 2010

newborn L {sneak peeks}

 love this.

num num num... yummy fingers

another fave...

sleeping soundly in daddy's hands.


I just can't decide on any of these....
color or b/w???

Seriously? Seriously? 
I am absolutely head over heels in love with this carriage. 
My "professional" prop finder out did herself this time :-)

I really should have done a pull back shot of this photo's set up...
it involved me hunch back underneath a kitchen table!
totally worth it.

again, i just cant decide...
which one do you all like best?
I told you guys im a b/w snob so it has to be 
just right for me to approve fully.


gotta love a summer baby...
already sun bathing


like i said....there will be zero discussion with new mamas.
you will have your picture taken with your baby.
because make up or not, sleep no sleep, or even no shower,
you're still going to look amazing and you're going to want to remember
these days.




hmmm....just delicious :)

a new all time favorite, i love this one.
so soft and subtle yet so full of life,
she just looks beautiful.


hey big brudda....

night night.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is that prop girl? she did out do herself. I am in love with the buggy picture. My vote is black and white on the bench pic. Great job once again!

Ms.Pat said...

wouldn't you know i like the color on the bench pic and black and white on the rosebud hat. all the pics are fabulous

Mom said...

Amazing pictures. Love the buggy and that purple cap!!!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Love the close up of outside with sun shining on baby.
Beth

You know I like the color ones.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as usual....b/w on the bench...much more texture & contrast! I need a prop girl :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails