Thursday, September 9, 2010

L Maternity

what happens when your college roommate
is obsessed with taking pictures?
when you get preggers, you get roped into having belly pictures taken!
***
She's a nerd like me. She loves candy corn and pumpkins. She used to leave our tv on animal planet all day. She's ok with my picky diet. We've shared too many nights talking about ranndddoomm things. She was a maid of honor at my wedding. She was is my roomie, always will be.
More importantly, she's one of the best friends i have and i love her! :)
 She knows wayyy too much about me for me to ever de-friend her haha!
L i think you look amazing and I can't wait to meet your lil' mister,
come on October!!!

 LOOOOooOOOVvvEEE it! hehehe
*for the first time i think you look like your twin!

hi little man!

all i have to say, is ya'll should have seen her jump from this stump to the bank of the creek. 
she has serious skills.
and for the sake of our friendship, i'll leave that picture off the blog :)


seriously love this one.

being preggers is definitely about the bump, but its more than that...
look at that gorgeous mama glow


God love her, she couldnt make a heart to save her life!
L you make me laugh and I'm so glad we are friends

uhmmm....yeah i guess thats better lol

you're gonna be an awesome mama

nuthin but babbyy in that belly...


gor-ge-ous.


5 comments:

Lauren said...

Is it weird that I think we look more alike now that she is pregnant too?? Haha. I just hope I look that good when I'm pregnant. Probably not going to happen. I love the pictures Erin!!

Anonymous said...

Erin-you have such amazing talent...just as I say, "Oh, that's my favorite!"...I scroll to the next TOTALLY AWESOME SHOT!!!! Your clients are very lucky to have you capturing their precious moments!!!!
~Hope

The Revillas said...

Awesome pictures Erin! I wish you had been around 2 years ago when I was pregnant ;-) Linds does look quite fabulous . . . can't wait to meet Mr. Liam!

Anonymous said...

These are great!

Cindy said...

They're all good, but I love the close-up. She does have a glow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails