Friday, December 21, 2007

this could be the beginning....

I've decided that I'm going to start "blogging". I'm not sure how I feel yet about everyone reading my thoughts, though they may be random they're mine and usually pretty private. But, I always read sara's blogs and lately i've felt some what inspired. I'll warn you now, I have really RANDOM thoughts sometimes. And I tend to shy away from proper punctuation, grammer, and capital letters when I type.
It's Christmas time and I am Loving it! I wish I was home more often. I miss my family and my friends. It's a great feeling spending time with friends that I haven't seen in awhile, especially those with babies. What can I say, I'm a sucker for babies. I'd have one of my own if it weren't for that whole med school thing I got going on. Being around my friends is amazing. I see them growing up and I'm really proud of them for the things they're doing. They're all very strong women, and I wonder if they know that. I wonder if anyone ever tells them that. I hope they can see it in the eyes of those precious little girls. (its a conspiracy, they ALL have girls!) I think people judge them a lot, for no damn reason. But I admire them. They have this precious gift and they may not have been ready for it, but God said here you go... I know you can do it! And they are doing it the best they can, everyday.
I wish I felt like my life was going in that direction. I haven't decided if I like growing up. I've given it a chance this past year and a half and that little kid inside of me still whispers... come on we're not old, let's be immature, let's act crazy, have fun while you can. When I feel like things suck, I turn to that little kid to remind myself what life is really about. That, and I can always depend on Dr. Holthouser for words of wisdom.....
"If I had to do it over again, I'd be a little nicer to myself"
....What a mantra to live by.
I think that's good for tonight. I hope I keep up with this, it'll be another thing for me to check daily, but I enjoy hearing from the outside word now and again and people will atleast know I havent fallen off the face of the earth. Much love.

1 comment:

Little Mulcahy said...

You somewhat remind me of Run from Runs House on MTV with your words of wisdom and daily thoughts haha. You can always act like a little kid with me, i'm not ready to grow up yet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails