Thursday, April 15, 2010

get cha' t-shirts heerrree....bin #11....#12

i cleaned out two bins of DZ memorabilia...including the purge of 10 t-shirts
one large bin, one small bin, and one storage drawer of just t-shirts in general...out of which i purged 23 of them.

i found this sign in my dz bin. its from a retreat with the new members that i was in charge of one year. you write your name in the center and then pass the sheet around to everyone and people cut and paste things out of magazines that they think represent you. It's so funny to look back on this. I'd only known these girls for about 2-3 weeks. 

I'm not even sure if i kept this....it was about 2 months ago and im pretty sure i threw it away (so not me huh?) But I do love it. I'm pretty sure this might be my favorite thing pasted on the sheet....


bwhahahaha....and they'd only known me like i said for a few weeks :) i love those girls. Or maybe this one is my favorite....


Who doesn't want to be "totally hilarious and deliciously wicked!" I love it!
any way back to the most important aspect of this specific bin clean out.... in case you weren't counting because I AM....thats 33 shirts i've gotten rid of. Per the hubby's request i will be keeping 20 pitching 1 :)  that means i have 660 shirts now that i can keep!! Right now you're like wtc? who has that many t-shirts. well my friends....i bet im pushing the envelope. seriously. I bet you im some where around the 300 mark, at least, and that's just a guestimate.

fyi: life update coming soon!
...and man has it been busy!!!
:-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails