Wednesday, June 23, 2010

H family {sneak peeks}

More to enjoy.....

Back from vaca and wayyy behind on sharing from my recent sessions. So here's our first sneaker and there will be more soon. These guys are by far one of my favorite clients! So creative and totally up for anything which i dig ;-) and not to mention they have some cutie patootie kids that crack me up!

i love it! he has quite the spirit in him, an explorer for sure! i thought maybe this was his "i'm over you lady" look but i think his mama and i decided he was eating a pebble hahaha!

I loved that miss S remembered me from our last session. She's seems so shy at first but i just love when she warms up to you and lets out those crazy infectious laughs. And her piggy tails this time? I mean come on....to. die. for :)

oh this makes me giggle....some things never change!

Seriously? So grown up!

 
AaHhhH....PIGGY TAILS :)



















1 comment:

micaela said...

LOVE them Erin!!!! The pics look awesome!! Thank you Thank you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails