Thursday, June 3, 2010

out from under a rock

How did i ever survive without immediate and constant access to the internet?! I mean, i used to sit and listen to that dial tone, weird fax machine noises, and finally that awesome "welcome...you've got mail!" ahhh the days of dial up and aol. But, i digress....I'm back!!! Finally after over a month of no internet, or stealing internet from my mama's house, i'm back :)


I have so much to blog about its ridiculous! I feel so behind. Lots has happened since we moved out of our house in the 'ville and to our temporary home back in walton. So I'm gonna try to catch you all up over the next few weeks, even while I'm sitting on the beach with my toes in the sand, and hopefully before i start my new job in just 2 weeks!!! AAAhhhhh so terrified. 
Starting off in May....the first glorious saturday in may we celebrated The Kentucky Derby 136! Calvin Borel took home the roses riding Super Saver. We went to a great friend's house and enjoyed the wet/rainy derby in front of a tv stuffing our faces. I even flexed my awesome baking skills and made semi-homemade sugar cookies in the shape of horsies. It was such a great time and i loved spending my last week in the ville together with friends i'm gonna miss sooooo much! Time for the pics...say hi luc!
Shout out to marj the lady behind the lens, for housing me for the week since i was louisville homeless. *THANKS!!*
 A party just isn't complete without brad showing up a good 2 hours late, and actin' a fool ;)
I'm not sure if it was the food, the company, or the sangria but some how clint's clothes started coming off and he ended up on the floor??! Whooo knoowss...
And this...would be just the beginning of a story that involves an elementary school version of lucy i think losing her dress on the playground mid-run?! I could be wrong, i missed the details laughing so hard at clint's reaction.
oh i just love all these people, i can't even tell you how much i'll miss our time together
coming soon....
Senior Week Events

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails