Friday, June 18, 2010

the summer me...

 *i have zero pictures of me. so crappy phone photo it is.

loves these hot thunderstorms
hates tornadoes
is enjoying my last few days of freedom
wishes i had more time for me
has had lots of photo sessions which makes me smile
likes freshly painted fingers and toes in crazy colors
is obsessed with McDs sweet tea
thinks bugs drive me nuts
has 20+ bug bites all over my body
misses having beach hair already
has lots of weddings to attend
is about to lose control of my own schedule
smiles while editing engagement sessions
hangs out in driveways drinking beer
is spending hours trying to settle a house into a home
wants to be tan tan tan
could swim or float all day long
needs to find some motivation somewhere
wonders if I could pick up running/walking
thinks doing anything for me will be put in the backseat
loves that my family can stop by my house on a tuesday
wants to sport the fresh face with lipgloss only
could eat ice cream for dinner every night
can't wait to see my niece play t-ball
feels a change coming but is unsure of the path
needs new songs to dance to, workout to
has eyebrows that are out of control
is ready for the new iphone that's not available
got into painting canvases not rooms, and wants more
misses her friends from med school already
loves the smell of maui babe
didnt think flip cup and beer pong were new on the scene
discovered a new drink :P blue icee and raspberry vodka
melts every time i leave the air conditioning
has been married for 4 years!
thinks i should have my wedding pictures by now, but im a slacker
is ready to watch eclipse!!!
will soon have beautiful hydrangeas in a vase
loves my new relationship with ikea
doesnt want to take another license picture
studies in the pool
stays up late with the sun


what about the summer you?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful picture! It looks like you've enjoyed your break!

Anonymous said...

The summer looks fab & sounds like a fun, fabulous woman! Happy Summer Erin.
Rochelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails