Saturday, February 12, 2011

because it's one of my favorite sessions ever...

1. because i think this little guy is striking even when he's WIDE awake...

2. because i got to play with sidewalk chalk

 3. and....delicious little baby parts
 pigs!

3. his mama let me shove him down in a bucket just to get him to sleep

5. and even his "attempting to fall asleep" pics are lovely

6. his mama said i could "do whatever"

7. and she didnt kill me when i ran her precious babe outside 
in the cold for this AMAZING shot i've had in my mind forever!

8. because even when he was awake he let me pose him...

9. and because he reminds me of a little professor

10. with a squishy, i'm so cuddly side

11. because his mama is one of my best friends 
and she gave me gorgeous shots of her, like this...

12. and Dad helped helped out too...
*i heart that L is holding on to daddy's hand like that!*

13. he has the softest, chubby baby face

14. he let me know how he really feels about me...

15. because he's such a beautiful baby, even though i may be a little biased

16. because this was all his mama's idea and i love how creative she was!

17. and because once you fell asleep mr L, you were like putty in our hands

18. and you've given me some of my favoritest :) newborn pics so far!
19.... and now your auntie e wants to come to your house for a play date!

2 comments:

Stace said...

Ooooh my goodness Erin!! I love these photos! I am also really glad you finally got to take the picture on #7 I know I didn't know it was inside your head, but I'm glad you got to take that picture because it is FABULOUS!! They all are! And the little professor one...with the soft side...SO FLIPPIN CUTE! Great work, as always!

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Erin, Love all these baby pictures! Good to here from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails