Wednesday, February 16, 2011

He loves chocolate....

More than anyone I know. My hubby. If you have chocolate cake and chocolate icecream and chocolate chunks and chocolate syrup and chocolate sprinkles and brownies....he'd find some other kind of chocolate to put on it. No. Joke. Sooo since we aren't huge valentines day people and we weren't even going to see each other we did it low key. I stopped on my way home from work and bought cookie dough (break apart we aren't fancy)...which when I got home I had to hide inside of a soft pretzel box so he wouldn't see it in the fridge. I had to wake up two hours early and bust out my cake decorating skills to get these bad boys made before work! Lol. I think he was pretty happy about finding warm chocolate chip cookies when he came home...they're all gone already. They were tastey :-)
Happy (belated) Valentines day!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails