Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm a SURVIVOR!

YAY!!!!! I made it! My boards are FINALLY OVER! Please don't ask me how I did though because honestly, i have no idea. That test is so random and everyone gets a different version so I guess its partly the luck of the draw, and if you know the material then you know it if not well.....then i guess you pay $450 to take it again ha! I will get my scores in approximately 4-6 weeks and I'm gonna try to not think about it until then :)

I did want to say a HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU!!!
To everyone for the prayers, flowers, and good luck presents. I really really needed your support and I can not thank you enough for being there for me. I'm so glad its finally done with and I can have my life back, atleast for 2 weeks. And cross my heart, as God and the blogging world as my witness I WILL finish my wedding pictures this week--before my 2 YEAR anniversary---can you believe it... already?????!!!
[Uh if anyone has any suggestions for an anniversary gift for a guy who has everything that'd be greatly appreciated, i need some help!]

Keep checkin' in cause you know I'm gonna be posting a LOT of pictures over the next week, I am definitly getting caught up on my picture of the day site...oh yea i'm still shootin! And don't forget to check out Designs by Erin--which I'm contemplating changing the name of cause I'm not crazy about it--but i've already posted a handful of new items on there. Please give me suggestions on the site so I can make it better and let me know if you are interested in any of items or want me to make you something specific....
I got a whole two weeks to bead people COME ON!!! :D
I'll check in later this weekend! Missed you guys :)

MUCH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So...haven't seen you work on the wedding pictures at all...guess i just didn't notice..you probably already have it done???
Love, Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails