Wednesday, July 21, 2010

fast horses and beautiful women

Day 5 of senior week....
I'm already wishing I was still a fourth year, 5 weeks into residency!
I love it. But i do miss my friends, and all of our fundays.

Our day at Churchill Downs...
starting with lunch at Baxter Station, yum!

i already miss days like these :(
this is my gansta friend.
he's so hard core.
lol.

hope you're having fun in charlotte friend!

twin spires here we come :)

the intensity of thowing away money that's not yours...

thank goodness she's here in nky so we can suffer through residency together!

the beautiful women...

great lookin group thats for sure!

oh...and the fast semi fast horses...

lookin like trouble.

I wish i went to the track more, its so much fun! Too bad i'm an AWFUL gambler!
Really. I lost every race i bet on.
Maybe it's my irish luck.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails