Saturday, July 10, 2010

newborn C {sneak peeks}

This is by far one of my favorites. Love a newborn in mama's arms.

Check out that smirk ;-)



Sleeping like a baybeeee....

i love it in b/w, great suggestion mama!

This little man seriously is soooo long! He'll be a basketball star for sure!

I think this would look awesome as a canvas!
I showed it to my niece and she just started giggling....
"thats baayyybeee feet!!!"

so precious.



that smirk...

also one of my favorites :)
sun bathin' baby booty haha

I was so impressed on how well this little guy held up his head...
for just a few days old, super impressive!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Erin, these pics are so good! And he seriously might be the longest baby I've ever seen! Looks like star potential to me! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails