Wednesday, February 17, 2010

happy birthday to me ?

today's my birthday. ewww. getting old is no fun.
apparently because of the horrific dump of snow on our region
i've been screwed in the card department. oh well.
i have gotten two cards, one from each of my grandmas
in florida. God bless florida and their mail carriers...
and grandma's that mail cards early ;)

so what am i doing for my big birthday.
jack. squat. nada. zilch. nil. zip.
i even have the next two days off from "work"
i had plans, and they got canceled. so me and my pitty
party are gonna stay at home, and probably clean out more
bins, watch more olympics, or straighten my room up. fun.
i might even shower.
did i mention getting old sucks?

apologies for this bitter blog. i'll be better later in the week.
after i drown my feelings with cake.

this brightened my day yesterday, well and today....
 man i love that kid. and i mean who isn't a total sucker for a hand made card, especially by their favorite 3 year old?! I had to make the picture extra large so you could read my card :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Card will be in the mail today IF I can get out! I have a big incentive to get out today HAIR APPOINTMENT. How do you like the outfit Lucy has on???
Beth

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday Erin. Hope it was a great one.
Jason R. (Not so Anonymous)

Stace said...

Ha! LK is such a cheese head!! Her shorts are whack! But what a sweet little gift on your birthday!!! Sorry it sucked otherwise...the older we get the more our birthdays are just like every other day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails