Sunday, February 28, 2010

baby a

 Just a quick few for the mama at home feverishly checking fb and the blog :)
Oh my isn't she just precious??
 

Have i ever told you all how much i love doing newborn sessions? I do. Man they are fun. Those little peanuts are so adorable. snuggly. and they're perfectly content, most of the time. Nothin' a little warming or a bottle can't fix! Newborns are lovely. There's no chasing, no convincing to smile, no awkwardness like there is some times with adults. Just a little ball of cuteness.
 
 

i think i like newborns because they become little works of art for their parents. You can get pictures of newborns where people look and all you can do is stare or give a little awwwe. 



Oh geez. I can't stand it. ::sighs:: these two may just be my favorites.  Check out her eyes in the one above, amazing. This one below just melts my heart. She's just too much adorable in one little package. Thanks to my wonderful sis-in-law for the awesome basket for this picture! I love it.




Her mama thinks she has big feet. Maybe she'll be super tall?!
All i know is those toes are fun to tickle.
 

Dear Mom,
i really love this picture of me and daddy.
Please put it in my room. 
Love,
baby a :)
  

  

Love when a picture becomes so personal!
 




e-let me know if you need anything changed, or if we want to swap out a picture.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Erin these are awesome! You did an amazing job! I know Erica will cherish these pictures always!

Anonymous said...

Erin, Each photo is beautiful. What a precious baby.
Beth

Ms.Pat said...

Wow E I can't believe these fab pics you are something else but i knew that

Anonymous said...

AWESOME, Erin! I can't even pick a favorite...they are all "the best!"...Such a cutie pie :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails