Tuesday, February 23, 2010

LOVE....{Photo Challenge: week 5}

So this week definitely got away from me. I didn't forget about our photo challenge just had lots to do this monday. I mean i actually had to be at work by 645. Shew. I haven't done that in over two weeks. haha. Welp, we lost a few of you guys this week. So I'm expecting you to gather ye' friends and we'll have lots more participants next week. I'm pretty impressed with you guys that are sticking with it! I hope this is helping you to look at photography and your pictures in different, new, and out of the box ways :)

**Don't forget our challenge this week is Natures Beauty or Nature's Fury.  
Due by Sunday the 28th to emtphotography1@gmail.com

If you sent me a picture and you don't see it here please let me know. I've been checking both emails, and the spam boxes but I'm afraid I'm gonna miss an email like last week. 
and now dun dah da daaa... 

*Photo Credit: Hope R 

 *Photo Credit: emt

 *Photo Credit: Patti M

 *Photo Credit: Jason R

 *Photo Credit: Stacey B

....now go get ya photog on with mother nature :)
well, first leave us some love!





 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails