Monday, February 15, 2010

newborn T

I know this little guy's mama is waiting on these! I'm sorry they took so long M, but i mean come on i couldn't decide they were all so adorable! He made my job soooo easy, and we found out he loves to sleep on his belly :) Precious sleepy baby, i love your little bow of a mouth, your little ears, and piggy noises, and your rolls oh i love those rolls. Just over a week new, you have brought so much happiness to your mama and daddy and many others! I just LOVE some of the images that i got of little T.  that fourth one is just too cute, i can't handle it!! I love close ups :)
 
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

AnnieMac said...

These are just fantastic! T is so handsome and photogenic. Andrea

Sonya said...

those are the most precious pictures that I have ever seen. Danny and I are so happy for you and Mark. I can hardly wait to hold that little bundle of joy and I know that Abby-Grace will be so excited too - she loves babies!!!

Ms.Pat said...

Erin those are fantastic pics

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! Can't wait to meet him in person! God Bless!
Love ya!
Kendra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails