Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's all in the Details...{photo challenge: week7}

wow. vacation....and spring forward...my frame of reference is so thrown off right now I'm not sure which way is up. 
Welcome back. I've missed you :)

Now on to business the fun! We've got some great shots this week 
(like always--you guys are awesome what can i say??)

 *Photo Credit (above & below): Tara M
{Talk about details! That rotunda is absolutely stunning!}

{Spoons? huh, cool...whodathunkit?}


*Photo Credit: Patti M
{Spring!! Come on Spring, we've missed your color! I love that you can see each speck of color on these flowers.}


*Photo Credit: Hope R
"No matter how hard I tried to focus at work, these raindrops on the branches kept calling out my name...just begging to be captured!"
{I agree, i'd be distracted by these little buggars too :)}

*Photo Credit: Sarah S
{i love it, too cute. just like the big girls do!}


*Photo Credit: Stacey Mae
"so much going on in this shot...so many details to look at, but I like that the focus is on the bracelets because with so much going on in the shot it seems an odd choice to have it as the focal point...I'm odd...I like it!"
{not only are the details of the bracelet amazing, but the fence too, and the details of her face stand out too even though they aren't in focus. this is great.}

*Photo Credit: e.m.t.
{taken at the california capital building in Sacramento. i loved the ornate detail of the lights, the scales and wings are incredible}

What were your favorite details?

Your next assignment should you choose to accept it is....
Green with Envy
due to emtphotography1@gmail.com by Sunday the 21st

...our first color challenge in honor of St. Patrick's Day! :) 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails