Tuesday, March 2, 2010

nature's beauty. nature's fury....{photo challenge: week 6}

These pictures are gorgeous girls, great work! 
Remember this week's challenge was Nature's Beauty or Nature's Fury
Your next challenge....
WEEK 7: It's all in the details
due by wednesday night march 10th
to emtphotography1@gmail.com
Good Luck :) 

  *Photo Credit:Tara M
"This is sort of a typical picture but I really liked it and thought it went well with this weeks theme because when I put these in the vase they were pretty much about to die, falling over and puny.. came into work the next day and they were gorgeous!! Just needed some TLC :)"
{I love love love the bright bold color in this picture, and the specks of pollen that you caught!}


 *Photo Credit: Hope R
{unbelievable. great shot, butterflys are so hard to catch and to avoid the blur. Such a work of art!}

 
*Photo Credit: e.m.t.
I decided to go for the nature's fury since they went for beauty :)


*I'd love to keep the photo challenges going so please let me know if you all have any ideas for challenges. It seems like we are losing people so invite your friends to join, and let me know if you'd like to continue to see these posts.  Don't forget....there are no rules...and you can shoot with whatever, camera, cell phone, pc...get creative!


1 comment:

Stace said...

I know I missed this one but everyone did great! Sorry I missed it things have been crazy here in Franklin! I say keep on with the challenges! I've really enjoyed it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails