Friday, March 5, 2010

sweet SK....i can't stop! :)

Can you believe this gal is 7 months old already? 
It seems like just yesterday i was doing her newborn session, and now bam! Big girl.


Ok! I tried to narrow down the images of this little one and let me tell you it was HARD! She's so adorable. I had to regulate how many images i worked on because i seriously had sooooo many good ones. Cutenessss.....

  
  
those cheeks! those eyes!
  


 

eeeeee!!! I LOVE this one!!!



mom, i know im gorgeous....but im so. so. tired. :)

I don't know how we managed this but man they both listen great!





Eat your heart out boys. Dad, she's gonna be a heart breaker!
beautiful.





G&C thanks for letting me capture your 
precious bean as she grows into a big girl :) Love you guys.

1 comment:

Ms.Pat said...

what an adorable baby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails