Thursday, February 28, 2008

do you know what she's done now??

In Cumberland you never know what's gonna happen, or what will be said :) I sit and listen to stories from the girls about college, weddings, family vacations, trips to the lake, the dangers of shopping at kroger or meijer and I think.....man, I hope I atleast have a few crazy stories to tell when I'm girl trippin' it somewhere. Hmmm. Now all i need is to find approximately three or more random lifetime friends, interested in weekend trips, who enjoy beer or beverage of choice, who don't believe in calories, and are willing to act just as crazy as i am. That would be great.
ps.i can not be held responsible for pictures not previously approved :)
Now Renee, Beth, come on...you guys even
posed for this what happened?

If ya can't take the boat to the lake....

Sorry Stace, think of it as proof you were there, I dont even have that!

Samantha & Erin pre-showers :)


You can only guess what or who could make Samantha laugh so hard she was almost in tears....and where did all those babies come from?

the beautiful quilt the girls made for Samantha and baby Emerson


What? You guys don't give mommy's-to-be liquor at your showers?

All I can say is think of the nightmares this could cause hahaha!

Who was supposed to be watching THE BABY!!

Erin's bouquet for the Rehearsal....we'll see!

How about this for a movie title... "6 Weddings & A Domestic Disput"

or maybe "Seven Brides, a Baby, and a Handgun"????

Erin if those aren't your color, I believe I have a pink/orange floral pair you can borrow!

"Where did this....How did this come back??"

Ain't it the truth.

Like always, I had a great time and I think everyone else did too. One things for sure, there are always plenty of photo opportunities at this cabin, and many many many belly laughs. *Don't worry girls we undoubtedly laughed off any and all Calories consumed. Good thing those brownies stacey made were fat free and low cal...

*Here's to many more!*




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, I'm totally in for weekend trips so put me on the list!! Great pictures, the one of mom and the two pictures is fantastically artistic! so proud of you haha!!

Stace

Anonymous said...

Erin,
Thanks for the great pictures. We do know how to have a good time. There were no calories in the house.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails