Tuesday, February 26, 2008

hidden treasures.

This weekend when I went to Cumberland for Wedding/Baby Showers for erin and samantha, I got to really use my new camera for the first time. Gina (Renee's sister) and Stacey both taught me a little about how to actually use my camera and all the cool functions on it. I found this really amazing looking truck down the road from the cabin. As I was walking around it to get some shots from different angles I found this really strange area that looked like a levee or underground garages I dont really know. But, the "Junk" that had gathered and piled up back there was incredible to take pictures of. Atleast I thought so. I was finding so many different looking pictures, and beautiful colors. There was even a claw foot tub back there. Amazing. Here's some of the shots from the first time out...
road trip


Lake Cumberland, very very low



thought this was cool looking

stairway to somewhere...




crazy lookin' tree




A great little boat i found tucked back in the woods,


i really thought i was gonna get shot!




The gate to the Emerald City....




Gina and i both liked how these gears said "junior"



artwork in an "industrial gallery", ok you may need to use your imagination



The clawfoot bathtub, and other treasures


I really just found these like this, untouched.
Hope you enjoyed them, I was pretty happy with myself. I had a great time....I must have since it was FREEZING out and I was taking pictures for a good 45min-an hour. That's all for tonight. Tomorrow if i get a chance I'll post the wedding/baby shower pics!
e












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting pics...sounds like you had a good time. can't wait to see some pictures of people. lol.
love mom

-erin m said...

Hey now. I said I'd put up pictures of the shower as soon as I get time. Stuff is easier to learn on, it doesnt move or expect to look good :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE THESE PICS ERIN!! SOOOO GREAT!

stace

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails