Friday, February 1, 2008

back up for air.

Wow. What a week its been. yesterday was no fun...clearly. But after my last test today I feel a lot better. Not about my grades :) But, i feel great that it's all over!

So probably the best part of my day....the drive home from school. Why you ask? Well I called a good friend multiple times, who didn't answer her phone mind you, and as I was on the phone with some one else Friend A calls me back....FOUR times!
Now, usually I hate voice mails. Well i dont hate voice mails in general i just dont like calling my mail box for someone to say...."hey its me give me a call". even though i am notorious for doing this. I cant help it, voicemails stress me out, i tend to talk really fast and not breathe! These voicemails I receive (three of them..) were probably the best voicemails I've ever gotten. Who wouldnt enjoy someone saying......

Call #1: "Hey I'm calling you back. Answer your phone! I hope you can hear me! Ok well I'm just gonna call again."

Call #2: I cant believe you called me and I call back and you dont answer. That's fine I'll just keep calling you and maybe you'll answer! If you dont I'm just going to keep calling and leaving voicemails til you answer or your mailbox fills up!"

Call #3: "Nope! You didnt answer! I'm just gonna keep calling!! Oh wait I'm getting a call, maybe its you! It is you!! Talk to you in a second!"

Bwhahahahahahaaa! I think I almost peed my pants listening to these, what a friend :) Erica you ARE a nut job....oops...I mean friend A! Thanks for making me laugh!

To brighten my day even more, I got home a little after five and noticed a really creepy white van with no windows pulling in a parking spot next to my car (as I fiddle frantically for my keys because I'm a little paranoid) As soon as I get inside a man walks up to our door with flowers!! For me?! Yeah :) I dont think they'd be from matthew I told him I'm only accepting $$$ for valentines day and my birthday haha! Check the card, beautiful pink flowers from the sweetest little niece a girl could ask for...Lucy Kate! Thank you SOOO MUCH lucy kate, I love them and they DID bring a smile to the end of my horrible week. A big cheesy one :D


I bet you thought I forgot/gave up on my new years project (not resolution) of taking a picture everyday....well i didnt. I posted new pics so go to www.erinmichellespics365.blogspot.com and let me know what you think of them! Have a Great Weekend! ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin, I am glad they helped brighten your day. We hate that you are stressed, and hope things calm down a bit. Hope to see you soon. Erin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails