Thursday, January 31, 2008

So how is med school going?

Oh that? It SUCKS!!! Big time. That's gonna be my response to anyone who ask me that from here on out. What type of person gives up their social life, any sort of free time, and locks themselves in their house for an ENTIRE WEEK, spends atleast 13-15 straight hours of studying a day only to find out they apparently studied NOTHING they were supposed to??? A MORON that's who! In case anyone is wondering, I did HORRIBLE on my block exam today. Which doesnt make any sense because I thought I was good to go. Apparently, I'm good to go repeat a Pathology course.
I think I'd make a great nurse.
You'd think that after my test I'd feel better and be able to relax for a few but no.
I'm off to go study for atleast a good 8 hours tonight for a cumulative pathology National Board exam tomorrow.
That I plan on failing.
I'm not bitter.....just apparently that stupid.


*This just in....it's OFFICIAL...a TORNADO touched down in the St. Matthew's mall parking lot, approximately 2 miles from our house, on tuesday evening. Our power went out multiple times and it sounded like our roof was going to come off and I believe my statement to Matthew was...."Do you think we should go downstairs?" response..."what you think the roof is going to come off or something? I think you'll be ok!"

Status: Toys R Us sign spun around, mall parking lot trashed, windows of the goodyear tire place blown out, windows at Mc Donalds blown out with tables and chairs tosed about, surrounding houses with shingles, shutters, and roof tiles missing. Hmmm, interesting, and we didnt even notice.

2 comments:

sara said...

love the photo...i'm guessing you are the little guy and med school is the big guy??

Anonymous said...

Erin, Keep your head up. Good luck today. We've been thinking about you. See you soon. Erin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails