Friday, April 18, 2008

somethin' just ain't right

So its beautiful out today, and I'm stuck inside procrastinating another paper (i did finish the one from yesterday)

Apparently we had an earthquake last night/5:30 this morning. Hmmmm....should I be worried that neither one of us felt ANYTHING??? I'm a pretty light sleeper but i'm starting to think the only way I'd notice a bomb being dropped on Louisville in the middle of the night, is if I happened to need to pee.

No sign of the bird today. My fingers, toes, legs, arms, are all crossed that he doesn't return.

Mom is coming to visit this afternoon---plans include walking (what else?), dinner, and explaining to her why exactly my house is a MESS! (hmmmm....maybe I'll use that earthquake thing.)

There has been more news about the pope today than I can possibly stand, it's just about as annoying as that bird. I know he's important, but he ain't JESUS people!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Gotta say, I've never walked for exercise in a cemetery before...but it was nice...beautiful in fact.
P.S. Why have I never had Culver's frozen custard before?
Love, Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails