Sunday, April 6, 2008

hip. hip-hop. hiphopanonymous?


Couldn't give this post an Eastery title because well, let's face it Easter was about two weeks ago. I'm a little behind. But, that's ok. We did have a great Easter with our families runnin' here and there and everywhere.


Saturday evening I went to Easter service with Mom and Tara, Andy, Leisa, and the kiddos. Then we headed over to Smokey Bones to meet Dad and Matthew for dinner. We stopped over at the family christian book store afterwards and I got a women's devotional bible. It's so much easier to read than the one I got in fourth grade --that might as well be written in another language.



Tara, Kaylee, & Lauren at Smokey Bones



Tara, Cindy, & Erin


Sunday morning we got up for a lovely Easter breakfast that my momma made and then we dyed some eggs with the classic PAAS kit. I may have hogged just a few of the eggs but they turned out oh so purty....can ya blame me?


ooohhh weeee. i went for the solids this year! ♥ it!


Group effort Easter egg basket.

I remember when we used to tie-dye the paper towels when we finished with the eggs

Hmm....I wonder who this egg belongs to??

The Easter bunny left us some cute little goodies including PEEPS and some Cadburry creme eggs...mmmmmm :P


Mom's salad she took to Andy & Leisa's for brunch

First stop Sunday was Gran & Pauls' house for a most delicious brunch and of course, an Easter egg hunt.


First Easter pic. Lucy saw my camera and I got a "ssshhhccchheeeesssee"...Too much! :)



Ava giving melmo kisses with Aunt Rachel



And you thought ALL the kids were hunting eggs



Miss Ava huntin' eggs



What's in that egg LK?



MMmmmm yummy Easter egg cookies!


Our Easter craft. I soooo wanted to finish this, but my fingers were cramping up!

After eating, hunting, and pain stakingly trying to finish my Easter craft (super cute!), we had to leave in order to make it to Falmouth before dinner was over. Last stop....fill up with more food (because we hadnt eaten in about 45 min)...and then back to mom & dad's to get all of our stuff packed up.



Luc just kept huntin' those eggs.


Finally, off we head back to Louisville.... in a freak snow storm?? Where did that even come from? It was so difficult to see while we were driving. It was dark, and the flakes were so BIG and FAT, and it was really coming down.


And now....two weeks later. It's B-E-A-utiful out, about 60-ish and Sunny after days and days of rain. A little later I'll let you know what's been happening since that drive home. Get excited 'cause it involves a doctor's visit and X-rays and me feelin' like poooo. Whoo hooo!

2 comments:

Ms.Pat said...

love the pics especially the eggs

Cindy said...

I've been waiting for the pictures of the eggs. turned out great. My salad is a little scary.
Love, Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails