Monday, March 31, 2008

you know how much i ♥ babies!

Spread the word! :) On April 19th, I will be participating in the March of Dimes, which has now changed its name to "March for Babies". I'll be walking here in Louisville at the Bowman Field Airport. The mission of the March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality. They provide mothers and babies in the community with the resources and help they need to get a healthy start.

Many people you know and love have been touched by the March Of Dimes and you probably arent even aware of it! Especially anyone you know who was born premature or had a premature baby..in the past few seconds i've been able to think of about eight people I know off the top of my head. So please help out if you can. Visit my personal web page at http://www.marchforbabies.org/erinmtuemler
and donate if you can.

My hope is that each person who reads this will donate at least $1 or $2 to help me reach my goal and maybe even exceed it. A few bucks that will help save babies lives and change families forever. I'm not going to guilt you into donating lots of money, all I'm asking is to see if you can donate a dollar or two...come on you'll hardly even miss them:) If you would like to donate more PLEASE feel free to do so. Its online, and its quick and easy. It will be greatly appreciated. Pass this information on to anyone and everyone you know, if you'd like!

Thank you Thank you Thank you for all of your support!
Let's save some babies...
♥ erin

1 comment:

Cindy said...

If I don't donate by the end of the week, remind me.
Love, Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails