Saturday, January 16, 2010

*happy thoughts*



*flowers from the gardens we visited at Mt.Vernon*
  • Finding new & inspiring blogs to read like this one
  • Getting things like this stuck in my head!
  • Time alone. This never happens and at first i thought it would be awful, time with just me? in this tiny apartment, all day. But i honestly can not remember the last time i was really alone, with nothing but a little time to do whatever i want. It's kinda nice to breathe.
  • I just finished looking at this and it makes me want to do a session of a couple really bad.  Do you know anyone newly engaged/"oldly" in love that needs pictures taken?
  • The phrase i just heard on Rosanne...."she's so uptight you couldn't drag a needle out of her butt with a tractor!" hahaha
  • The prospect of a friend delivering her baby in just a few short days! Come on baby Tucker!
  • Beautiful music
  • Learning how to do new things on the blog. I just merged the Designs by Erin blog to this one so it will soon be deleted. Three blogs is just too much.  I'm contemplating deleting the 365picture blog, what do you think? I'm going to merge it to this one and continue to post the pictures here.
  • Having a goal of getting our wedding album printed before this summer.
  • Holding the scalpel in surgery
  • Sharing my love of photography with people who are just as addicted as i am :)
  • Finally getting my loan money in the bank
  • Trash television...Jersey Shores....Bad Girls Club...Teen Mom
  • Being able to talk to two third year students down here in madisonville about their interest in Ob/gyn. I will not let the surgeons steal them! 
  • Project Runway started last night.... I couldn't put this under trash tv because "trashy" and "tim gunn" never go together. haha! You can follow Tim's blog for the show here.  I'm sad that I missed the first episode but i'm sure it'll be on again and again and again, check it out on Lifetime this year.
  • Sharing more
  • Google. Thank goodness for Google, you answer all my questions, you do the work for me when I'm just to lazy.
  • Getting to wear cute scrub caps and SCRUBS. Oh how i've missed those.
  • Keeping up with the 2010 blog
  • Baby Kai coming through surgery with flying colors! He did great and is recovering at UC-childrens. He's had to be sedated because he's so alert and strong he keeps trying to pull out his trach tube. Yesss....keep on keepin' on little man :)
  • My hubby starting to write on the blog! I've been asking him forever and then i dropped it for the longest time. I'm glad he finally took the plunge, aren't you guys? He did a great job and i think maybe, just maybe...he'll be back. 
  • Happy Saturday everyone!


2 comments:

Cindy (Mom) said...

Lucky for you, your mother DVR'd the season premier of Project Runway! I'll save it for you.
You're right, Tim Gunn could never be in the same sentence with trashy.

Erin said...

Thanks, because i have yet to see it! I'm dying over here...."make it work"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails