Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Today's news



Oh rocky top you'll always be....the scum of the S-E-C!  hehe.  If this wasn't already news enough! :) haha! Next to TN i can think of a few other things/places that a UK fan is required to despise and well among those......the florida gators. That being said if you didn't know, you will now--
UK is now 17-0 undefeated for the season!
Last night we beat those University of Florida Gators 89-77!!
Chew on that all you gator haters :P
We're Winning games and getting awards...Coach Cal was named Dick Vitale's mid season coach of the year and John Wall was named his player of the year.  I think I probably got into last night's game a little more than i should have. read: talking to the tv, seriously.  I can't help it, maybe a certain someone is rubbing off on me :)

The other reason I wanted to post this lovely news about Kiffin leaving and heading to USC was to make a point. {I'm not the only one that needs to PROOF READ!} haha! It's ok Beth Rucker, whoever you are....the blog is a safe place....no grammar/spelling/punctuation critiques allowed here.

Other than the awesome sports update i also have a little suprise for all of you readers... so get ready folks because the next post will be by my very first guest writer. I'll let him (yes him!) introduce himself......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails