Thursday, January 7, 2010

Our contest winners....




I was finally able to get together with the H Family for their mini session while I was home for the holidays. Boy was it freeeeezzzinggg outside when we were finally able to get a session in but, we made the best of it and had a great time. I think the snow made for some beautiful shots. The real stars of the show though were their three kiddos. The kids made this session so much fun and I think we can all agree they are gorgeous! The oldest miss E is going to get into modeling and I'm pretty sure the camera loves her.  The last two images are probably two of my favorite pictures.  I can't wait to get together with these guys again in the spring :)







*this picture feels timeless to me. who doesn't remember trying to catch snowflakes on their tongue?*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin the kids really had a great time. We thank you so much. You where just as much of a trooper as the kids. I have a few friends that asked for your info. So I am hoping that gets you more people. Can't wait till we can do this again. Thanks the H family

Anonymous said...

Erin,

I love the new pics and I will be saying prayers for baby Kai.

Kim B.

Cindy said...

My favorite is the one where they are running.
Love, Mom
P.S. ADORABLE curls!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails