Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What gives?

Come on people where are the comments? Am i out here in cyber limbo talking to myself??
I need some feed back....some suggestions....anything. I'm in a rut y'all and need to fix this blog asap.
The new look is growing on me but i'm still a little...ehh...so so.

Sooooo in case your a reader and dont know how this whole comment thing works.....

Step1: at the bottom of this post, click on "comment"
Step2: leave your comment in the box
Step3: (insert your name) at the end of your comment
Step4: click on Anonymous at the bottom of the comment window
Step5: Submit, then you'll have to type some random letters so the computer knows you are a person and not someone trying to send me spam.

There I boiled it down to 5 steps. Easy enough? :) No signing up for anything.
but....but...but...what do i say???
Anything! I love to hear from you no matter what you say, or who you are!
Get your suggestions in. What do you want the blog to look like? What do you want to see on here...pictures? videos? more writing? you name it! .......no seriously, get to namin'

have a great tuesday!
:o)


(hilarious sign we saw in Gatlinburg on our way home)
picture credit: tara mulcahy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be honest babe. Not a huge fan if the all white site. Maybe a little white but with pictures or something.

Anonymous said...

OK I like the white, but it could be because it's easier for me to read.
I enjoy reading about what's going on in your life and love the pictures.
Beth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails