Sunday, January 17, 2010

Have you heard it?

I've never heard the whole thing and today is the perfect opportunity. It's a bit long but if you can't get past "I have a dream, that one day..." then you should probably watch it. Have we moved forward? How have we changed? Am i holding us back or moving forward? Just some things to ponder. Happy Martin Luther King Day, to all you federal workers, enjoy your day off :)




On a side note I googled "what is tomorrow's holiday?" I know right?! I was just curious to see exactly what would show up. Here's what the first entry was...

"Feb 17, 2008 ... it is ' i am always right ' day it makes stupid people feel good about themselves, actually, it's president's day, but i like the first one better ..." 


ahahahahaaa....pretty hilarious because that's my birthday! I love it.

1 comment:

Cindy Mulcahy said...

You are always right! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails