Thursday, January 14, 2010

INTRODUCING

No my name is not Him.  Yes I am Erin's guest writer.  And who am I?  I'm sure everybody guessed it, Matthew.  Yes her husband Matthew.  I'm sorry if that is a huge let down for you.  Nothing real special with me being the guest but I'll give it a go.  So why am I here?  It's actually pretty simple.  Erin said she wanted a guest writer for the new year and asked me if I would like to do it.  So here I am. 

My first real post will most definately have to be about my recent trip to the wonderful world of Madisonville, KY.  I should say my most recent trip to Madisonville, KY.  Just over a year ago I was in the same place.  Anyway back to the original story.  Sunday Erin and I arrived in Madisonville for the start of her one month Surgery rotation.  As Erin posted earlier we arrived to an amazing one bedroom apartment.  It was actually clean and not it bad shape.  The discouraging part would definately have to be the wooden softball bat in the corner of the room.  After a few trips to Walmart, cause we kept forgeting the list of things Erin needed, and a yummy meal at Cracker Barrel, we finally got her settled in.  Erin will be spending the next four weeks there.  I will be visiting on the weekends.  The trip there isn't too bad, but the drive back stinks cause you gain an hour because the time zones.  Oh well, hopefully the month will go by fast.  And we will get back to what we call normal. 

At the end of this month in Madisonville Erin will have about four months until she graduates from Med School.  I'm not the slightest bit excited about that at all.  All that being said I'm very proud of Erin and I look forward to being her guest writer on the blog throughtout the year.  Better make sure I proof read this before I post. I hope everybody enjoyed my first post and until next time be safe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Matthew! I loved the posting and the pictures of the new place.
Mom

Cindy M said...

Matt,
You did great on your first blog entry. Can't wait to read more from both of you. Tell Erin, I like the new look, espescially the background.
Love, Cindy

Anonymous said...

You kind of a have a Mr. Rogers sound.
Oh papaw!!
Good Job!!

By the way, you will never be back to normal because you are married to Erin.. there is no such thing as normal!

Until next time,

-your wonderful sister-in-law

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails