Monday, January 14, 2008

dang it.

I really wanted to make time to put up a post tonight :(
A good one, other than my usual ramblings. But, the evil med school monster reared its head.
This morning I had to admit a fake surgical mistake
made on a fake patient.
My day consisted of 4 hours of Pharmacology lecture.
The gym involved an hour on the elliptical...5 miles!!
...while watching Opera talk to a bunch of
people who lost 100+lbs.
Tonight my biggest accomplishments were completing a
Self Instructional module for Pharm and
a post communication quiz for ICM.
I've lost my cell phone somewhere in the house.
To top it all off...
Since approximately 9am I've felt like someone has
cracked me in the kidneys with a baseball bat.....
despite the effort of advil and alieve.
tomorrow.....i promise. ♥

4 comments:

the redhead said...

hey stranger!!! found you from reading sara's blog. med school huh? big stuff. proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Erin, My friend Whitney thinks it is me who is in med school.. Too funny! Not so much! Erin

-erin m said...

That seems to be happening a lot! You should just take it and run with it. Better yet, we can just switch if ya want. lol. I'm up for it! Guess I should have put erinmtuemler :)

Anonymous said...

ITS GRANDMA EVIE AGAIN...TRYING FOR THE 4TH TIME...LOVE YOUR PICTURES....HOPE YOU GET THIS...I THINK ITS GETTING DARK OUTSIDE...THIS INTERNET STUFF IS FOR THE YOUNG....HOPE THE STRESS LEVEL HAS GONE DOWN SOME....HANG IN THERE..I AM SO PROUD OF YOU..KISSES..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails