Thursday, January 17, 2008

in a flurry...

and IT strikes again.
quick one tonight, matthew has already turned
the lights out on me and left me downstairs.
i'm sure he is ready for bed and enjoying his
late night dose of Home Improvement....




expected forcast for tomorrow... a chance for a few inches
of my favorite precipitation!
(which means it may snow for 2 min)

tomorrow is the 17th of jan, approximately 1 month
until my birthday. i decided to post a pic of us celebrating
my 23rd last year.....sleding at my parents' house on
inflatable pool rafts. Yea. some may call it a little
redneck, i prefer innovative ;)

see, who says you have to grow up? if i had more time tonight,
i would have posted the pic of mom on the snowboard...
talk about entertainment!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bahaha.. that was VERY entertaining! Hopefully we can have a repeat this year!
-T

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails