Sunday, January 20, 2008

if we could have a moment of silence

It's been pretty sad lookin' here at the tuemler house lately. Last weekend I actually made time to take down all of our Christmas decorations. And despite feeling extremely overwhelmed, after filling up 5 or so bins of Christmas goodies, and having a sore back the next day....it was quite an accomplishment for me to scratch that off the to do list. Now everything just looks out of place and empty. Mainly because I havent made time to put any decorations back up where the Christmas stuff used to be. My guess is it's probably going to stay like that at least until Feb 1st when I'm done with this block of testing. (Lord help me the next two weeks are gonna be RouGH!)

Currently....our house is FREEZING!! But, neither one of us wants to put the heater on because we get so hot in our room when we go to sleep, and I'm not really sure why because all of our vents are blocked by furniture for the most part. Matt said he's getting our chimney swept sometime soon, so we can start a fire. We'll see how that goes ;) My guess is we'll keep getting out more and more blankets to keep on our respective couches. The count is at three so far.

I feel like my toes are about to fall off, and my lips are chaped ( i hate that!). Maybe reminicing of my recently passed Christmas spirit will keep me warm while I go snuggle up to read cases for neuropathology....meanwhile matthew is finishing off his 2 pints of chocolate cold stone icecream!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails