Saturday, January 12, 2008

you may...or may not know...

1 my favorite color is green. not just any shade of green though. i'm not a fan of forest green. infact, i actually have a top 3-4 "favorite" colors and they rotate depending how i feel that day.

2 my obession with M.A.C. makeup could possibly be unhealthy. i swear....i really do need 42 different shades of eyeshadow.

3 in my opinion, cookie cakes taste much better completely covered with icing.

4 Currently, i have somewhere around 7 scrapbooks in the process of being put together...(Matthew&I: 9th grade to pre-wedding, Us: post wedding, two mini-scrapbooks I promised to finish for mom and beth, a coffee table scrapbook about 9-11, Tara's graduation mini-book that's essentially finished except for journaling, Mulcahy and McKinley family photos from 1900's on..which belonged to my great grandfather and therefore, when i copy/scan photos i cant take the book i have to do a few and return it to my grandma, Awards from school, dance, cheerleading, and volleyball, Delta Zeta scrapbook from undergrad, and Lucy Kate's first year.) *LK dont worry, as soon as there is time your book will be finished first. i get bored with pictures of myself, but baby pages are oh so cute and fun to create.

5 i used to bite my fingernails until i decided i liked long nails, and realized i couldnt afford acrylics every 2-3 weeks. so i started to grow my fingernails out but, i then adopted the horrible habit of picking at the skin around my nails. i know it's gross but i cant stop.

6 i enjoy coffee table books, especially those containing beautiful large photographs. i think they should make one with all the pictures taken on America's Next Top Model.

7 One of my favorite smells, is the alluring scent of a new shower curtain, very similar to the smell of new inflatable pool floats, swimmies, and little kid's bathtub books. (i am aware that is strange)

8 i have started my nightly prayers the same way every night for at least the past 13 years.

9 i can sing the entire theme song for "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" except for that last elusive verse that was deleted probably after about 4 episodes.

10 i taking pictures of just about anything!

11 i got mad skills when it comes to The Game of Connect Four.

12 it drives me crazy when people repetitively click their pens, tap the table with a pencil, chew on ice, or bounce their legs with nervous energy.

13 i'm a sucker for babies and little kids. they crack me up. they're fun to entertain, and unlike adults just about anything you do will make them laugh, the're easy to please, they tell the truth, they still believe in things like the tooth fairy, Santa Claus money, BFFE, boys with cooties, and the worst part of the day involving a misplaced elmo or a bonk on the head from the coffee table. the only judgement they pass on you isnt a question of your values, morals, social status, or achievements, but rather, your ability to race to the other end of a tunnel, hide behind two hands and pop back out, how fast you can dress a babydoll, and whether or not the contents in your hands involve a bubbly soft drink, or a chocolate cookie. But don't worry....for those of you concerned, just because i like to play with babies does NOT mean I'll be dropping out of med school anytime soon to have my own.

14 If i like a movie, i can extensively quote it after seeing it once.

15 when i drink iced tea, even with just artificial sweetner, i get rediculously hyper. this is apparently a genetic trait inherited from my father.

>>Tell us something RaNdOm about U<<

**btw...my personal weather authority has informed me that we may get *snow* here tomorrow. cross your fingers. i snow!**

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails