Saturday, January 5, 2008

is it just me?

I'm not real sure if anyone is actually reading this...come on people leave some comments!
Mom, I know you couldnt post a comment unless you registered, so I went investigating. Problem resolved, changed the settings so now anyone can post anonymously without having a google account. Instead of babbling today,
I'm posting some of my favorite pictures from this holiday season :]

Lucy Kate, 07

Tara-ANTM photo shoot

My friend Nikki with her new baby Olivia Michelle

Kaylee&Lauren, Christmas Eve 07

LuLu 07

Mamaw&Grandpa Jack, Christmas Eve 07

Tyler, Erin, Tara 12.24.07

LK, Christmas Eve

LucyKate&Mommy

Erin&Joe get ENGAGED!

12.25.07

more LK...i can't help it if my niece is adorable!


madison & "tater"


tara, festival of lights 07


Mom & Dad

Festival of Lights 07

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ERin, Now I can leave a comment as well. I love ready your blog. It keeps me posted without worrying we would bother you while studying. We hope all is well with you guys in Louisville. Miss you up here. It was nice seeing you over the holidays. I think your niece is too cut too! ha ha! WE are having the shower in cumberland on Feb. 8, 9, and 10. Those were good dates right.
Let me know. I registered at BEd bath and beyond and Pottery BArn Yesterday. I am actually making good progress in every department. Very exciting. Wish you were here to bounce ideas off of ( I like your honesty) Erin

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures, i'm sure there will be LOTS more when the new camera comes!...wish you were still up here =( love you

sara said...

hey---i, too, shy away from proper punctuation and such--and i am a teacher! gasp!
love your blog and will bookmark it and check back often! love the pics of lk.

Anonymous said...

Erin,
Love reading your "random" thoughts. You have your dad's sense of humor. Can I say "you're so funny" in my best Evelyn voice.
Love the pictures too. don't forget to put them on wal-mart so i can download.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

OK Erin now I know how to comment. Hope school is going ok. It sounds like they really were rough that first week. My kids were ready to come back to school so I guess I had better be ready too.
Talk to you later.
Beth

Anonymous said...

Erin-
Love reaading your blog! It's a great way to keep up with what's going on with you since we don't get to see you often enough! The pictures are great, really love the one of Tara looking into the Christmas ball. Had a great time at the Festival of Lights....keep in touch!
Hope

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails