Sunday, March 16, 2008

because u need a belly laugh...

A few weeks ago, while exploring blogs i came across "blog con queso". Is anyone suprised that i liked something that has to do with cheese? yea. me either :) But there was a post that introduced me to the lovely word of "make your own south park characters." I'm more than impressed with the "britney" she made. Here's what i've come up with so far...other than the one i made for my mamaw...

Cindy.....the mom

mike...the dad, complete w/loops

tara...the baby

erin...your's truly

matthew...the son-in-law, complete w/ guitar hero

*warning: coverting your family and friends into south park characters is suprisingly addicting!*

Go HERE! may sure you click on "english," once you've created your new friend, hit the "print screen" button on your keyboard, then go into word and hit "paste". If you dont have a paint program you can email me the word doc and i'll fix it up and send the picture back to ya! (this goes for everyone and anyone reading just leave me a comment and i'll give ya my email. i'm serious people i ♥ these things!)

Hey, i got time to waste right?

I'm on Vaaaa-ccaaaa-tiion! (thats for my aunt denise)

HaVe a little fuN, on Me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...the SouthPark characters are hilarious!!
Dad's is perfect.
Love, Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails