Wednesday, March 5, 2008

block week. day 2 & 3

Lately they seem to be running together.
Nothing exciting to write about, hence the lack of a post yesterday.

Hope and Ava stopped by on monday afternoon, so that was a nice break from the studying. Ava showed us how she knows her colors "geen" "-ed" and she definately knows "pink" atleast the word. We never found anything to show her that was pink. Hope also pointed out Ava's OCD tendancies already....she brushes of her pants and hands when they are dirty. And she thinks "elmo" lives IN my computer.

I edited and posted a few more pics on the 365 blog, finally. I'm almost caught up. Block week is hard, there's not a whole lot of things to take pictures of when you dont leave the house for a week.

Went to matthew's gym the other day as well. It's really nice, it was so hot though. The cardio theatre was neat but I wasnt interested in the movie at all so that hour and five minutes on teh elliptical went excruciatingly slow. Monday night I couldnt even lay down because i was so dizzy, and reading was nearly impossible. Miserable. I think I may have been borderline for a migraine.

Highlights of yesterday include updated blogs, the release of the book list for the year for the book club, photoshop installation on my computer, and a re-run of the second to last episode of the season for project runway. The finale is tonight.....if i hear Christian say "Fierce" one more time, I'm gonna scream! I actually like all three designers this year, they're all great so it'll be interesting to see the lines and who the winner is!

Happy Birthday to Marjorie and Ganesh! Wish them a good day, they're probably studying :(

Found this on facebook and thought it was hilarious or scary.....you decide!
Rockin' lil dude...

this is my other favorite little kid showin off his skills, his parents didnt give him enough attention! Dance Dance what?! you can't watch this little guy and not go HOLY CRAP! this one's almost better i think

Last one....i think this is a contest somewhere but it makes me tap my feet! these guys are older but equally amazing!

Study break over. boo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails