Sunday, March 2, 2008

like lightning...

That's about what this post is gonna be, short (for me), sweet, and to the point.
i'm not sure where this weekend went but it absolutely FLEW by me.
Saturday we came home for the Bridal Tea for Erin (matthew's sister) today. It was very nice, lots of yummy things to stuff my face with & I got to play with the new camera.
Got to see mom, dad for a little bit, and lucy kate also....no tara this weekend :(
Tara had Greek Sing last night so she didnt come home this weekend.
for those of you who dont know what that is it's a big competition between all the fraternities and sororities and they put hours and hours of time in.
today she had leadership which is the awards ceremony for the greek system, to give out awards earned over the past year.
My lovely Delta Zeta sisters won the Distinguished Service Award again for the 2nd year in a row....which doesnt happen for very many chapters. I'm really proud of all the hard work they put in over the past year. Those girls definately deserve it! Congrats!
on a sour note.....i havent gotten AnYThING done over the past two days so I am EXTREMELY behind in my studying for this block week.
And since my MOTHER is reading this over my shoulder as I type....(which she says is ok, and I am mean for telling her that its rude...) so anyway I'm done.
Matthew and I are heading back to louisville.
If i get a good break tomorrow or tuesday i'll post pictures from the wedding shower.
Until i find some time.......
E

addition: a career suggestion from my mom...
Why don't you just be an oncologist, and you can be mean. You'll be like, Well. you got 2months to live.
What? why you crying? Suck it up kid what are you 8? You aren't gonna see 9!

Wow. Thanks mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can be just as mean as you. What, did you think you got it all from your father?

Love Mom

-erin m said...

wierdo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails