Tuesday, March 25, 2008

a Brief Blizzard in the 'Ville

OK. So it takes me a "little" while to finally edit pictures and get them posted on here. So in lieu of the brief and freak, large, snow flurry furry we encountered on our drive home on Sunday night....the pictures from the "blizzard" a few weeks back when we were literally trapped in the house. I'm gonna make a valiant effort to post Easter pictures before the Fourth of July lol :)

Whew...matthew is gonna have fun diggin' those out!

According to our field reporter "moose" we accumulated almost 8 inches


nice.


"matthew, you watch for cars, make sure they don't hit me"

oh thats not good at all...try again. this is why i'm never in "front" of the lens



Seriously, stop taking pictures of me...



our street.


Our "igloo," made just for Rob.


This was before we dug our cars out.






the end of our street.


I said, "hey go hang on that light pole"....

Walking around our neighborhood.

Probably the most accurate measure of our snow fall.

I just really enjoy this shot.
I realize my captions may be overly verbally stimulating for you (that has to be poor poor grammar some how, i blame the fact that i was raised in verona!) haha! but, I hope you enjoyed the pictures. Lots of studying to do recently so not a lot of time to write. Tomorrow night we have book club so i'll have to update how that goes. We just finished reading "A long Way Gone," it was very sad. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet, i need time to reflect.
peace.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

erin I loved the pictures. Did I mention you'd make a great photographer too

Ms.Pat said...

Erin that was me mamaw

Cindy said...

Erin,
I love the black and white snow pictures. Can't wait to see your Easter pictures.
Love, Mom

-erin m said...

They arent really black and white, thats what it really looked like outside, i only changed the color of the one of me!

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin, love the pictures...the snow looks so beautiful, I forgot how cool it was...or should I say cold..BBBBBBBBRRRRR, you and Matt look so cute together..Grandmas can say that...you are getting to be a great photographer...are you sure you want to be a doctor???you are just so cute...love,Grandma Ev. Its warm in sunny Florida..sorry..hehhehehe

Jennifer said...

Kinda jealous of your snow! Not much of that here in the hot south...

Check out this link for some Tikki Tikki Tembo action:
http://www.amazon.com/Tikki-Tembo-Arlene-Mosel/dp/0312367481/ref=pd_bbs_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206587317&sr=8-2

Hope that works. If not, I found it on Amazon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails