Wednesday, March 12, 2008

for your viewing pleasure :)

I'm still editing some pictures from the shower so as soon as I finish, those are up! Followed shortly thereafter by our "blizzard of 08" experience in the ville. It's taking me awhile to learn the new editing program. I should probably delete the old one that i have, i use it like a crutch. but i cant. its like my friend, you cant just toss out a friend right?! I know people always learn better/faster in emersion programs but I like a transition time.

On other picture news....I do solomnly (is that spelled right?) swear that I WILL work on my wedding pictures...no. at least finish my album, THIS WEEK! That's right people, I got married almost two years ago (holy hannah seriously?) and i STILL havent finished our wedding pictures. I've been busy ok? that and everytime i sit down to work on it, i think of a new photo project to start up. Its a problem, borderline obsession i think. Ease up. A girl needs a creative outlet.

Because i'm still editing pictures and everyone can always use a break in their day for a good laugh or a smile......here's some videos to watch, most are fairly short except one. ENJOY loves!

*Tara had greek sing a little while back so here's the video of the Delta Zetas, Theta Chis, and SAEs performing! I think they did a great job, I'm a little biased bc I didnt see anyone else but I still think they should have at least placed. I'm convinced its because they went second in the line-up.... it's always the line-up. always. :) The Bring It On section is by far my favorite part!!(the first few seconds are the announcers introduction, and you cant understand what they are saying so just wait a bit)


This video is of Lambda Chi and Chi O the 2008 Greek sing champs...Congrats!
It's a lot of time, money, stress, and argueing so they deserve it just as much as anyone. props.

(the beginning is good, and the final song is the best but other than that I wasnt "blown away")


For all you fellow EKU greekers.....ADPi and Sigma Pi placed Second, and Kappa Alpha Theta placed 3rd! Ahhh.....remember the days (all too clearly!)


*I stopped by A room Somewhere and Leslie had posted this video which, if you are a fan of project runway you MUST watch! Hilarious. If you have time check out a room somewhere, its a cute blog, most of the time she's short sweet and to the point and she's always finding great sites to share. It's a quick check. (I'm guessing this video came from the NBC webpage.) FIERCE!!


I really hope these videos work because i just learned how to do this.....obviously.

*OMG!! this little dude is awesome....i so wish my kid can do this shortly after being potty trained! LOL!! At first it looks like he's just falling a lot, but give it a second and WHOAA!



Last one....for today! Haha, sorry but i'll be posting videos more often at least until i get bored of it :) This one is because i seem to have a theme going and didnt even realize it, and because you've ashamedly done at least half of these at some point in your life!


~I'm out!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails